Sunday, September 13, 2015

Getting Closer to Hiking Season!!!

We are Getting Closer to Hiking Season!!

Hope Everyone has had a Fabulous Summer.
My has been filled with taking Loads of pictures for Zip lines and the occasional raft. I'm on the Job hunt for something to do this winter so wish me luck!  have as few places that I'm waiting to hear back from so will see how that goes. I hate the waiting!

I was able to take the day off this summer, I know shocker!! and get on the whitewater myself. What a blast was even dumped at Broken nose and then road the bull at Hells hole.
Are you ready for another season of crazy hiking Adventures? I know I am!  I can't wait to get out with the boys again and see how everyone's been doing while we haven't seen each other.

TTFN till our next adventure
Pinky Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment